Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Music List

So I decided to add some music to our blog (please note that I chose the songs-not Andy). I tried to find a mix of some of my favorite songs to sing to, but as usual once I sat down to create the list my mind went completely blank and I could only come up with a few. If you have any suggestions please share.

5 comments:

Jeff said...

Your list is noticeably "girly". I do, however, have a sneaking suspicion that Andy picked the Kelly Clarkson song, even though you say he had nothing to do with it. I'd throw in a little Nitty Gritty Dirt Band to spice things up a bit!

Van Cott Family said...

Hey! nice work on the work! I don't really have any song suggestions since I am not a music person. But I wanted you to tell me how you did your picture slide show on the side. I want one but can only get the pics already programed in. Help! You Guys look awesome by the way and if I have a discovery toys party in AZ will you host it? you can stay with us and everything! What do you say?
--Julie

Bryn said...

Okay....when did you start blogging....I'm so glad that you are blogging! I love to read friends blogs and the more the merrier! I know way more about my friends lives that blog then my friends that don't, even if I may talk to them more often. Anyway, I had no idea that you were working 3 jobs! Good for you! I'll for sure have to add you to my blogging friends list!

Anonymous said...

Give us some Fergie & Rihanna! - Dave

Anonymous said...

Okay...so I don't know what's "IN" in music either these days, but I do have a comment about how happy we are that our son made the slide show. Cute!