
Andy got me Twilight for Valentine's Day and in less than five days I have now read all three books. I know, it is sad, but yet so fun. I am so depressed that I now have to wait until August to read the last book. That being said, this was one of the best presents Andy has given me, it was totally unexpected. I love these books! I can't help but be completely enthralled by the love story- I guess I am more of a mushy love story person than I thought. The first book made me fall in love with the characters, the second book made me frustrated but content, and the third book was my favorite!!! I want to go back and read them all again, but unfortunately the real world is begging me to come back and do laundry and clean house. I was excited again today when I read that the Twilight movie will be out in December, I really hope it is close to the book, but I know it will be no where near as good. Now that I am forced to wait months for the last book I am in search of other good books to fill the void. Please make some recommendations so I can forget about Twilight until August...
8 comments:
I'm with ya on the Twlight books, they are completely addicting. My poor family was neglected while I was reading them. I'm kind of scared to see the movie because I don't want it to ruin it for me, if it ends up not being great.
Your hubbys story of dry-heaving was absolutely hilarious!
Love this book too! All my students are obsessed and I admit I even went to a midnight release party for Eclipse! I'm going to AZ after this school year while Greg does some training in the National Guard. He got a sweet hookup where he does a year a half of training, but then he's not deployable and grade school will be paid for with salary! We have 5 long hard months apart and then after that I'll be with him. We decided we couldn't beat the offer for grad school so we're doing it this summer and part of the fall.
hi! I guess maybe I should jump on the bandwagon, I hear about these books from all my friends! About the house we are waiting to see if our offer will be accepted. It can take sooooooooooo long with a short sale-- ironic huh!
--Julie
You already know my opinion..but I did think of this: If Bella becomes a vampire, wouldn't she loose her appeal towards Edward? And then where would the fun be? The human scent would be gone, she wouldn't even have blood...But, I guess I have to read on!
Call me and we can replay all the scenes over the phone. I helps curb some of the craving. I had to do it for weeks whe I finished.
You've been tagged! Follow the instructions off my blog
Thanks for your comments on my blog, Kelsey! Melissa tells me you are absolutely in love with Edward. I'm not quite there yet, but I'm still reading, so who knows?!
I agree with both Bryn and Kristen. My fam was also neglected while reading these, and all I did was talk about it with anyone who would listen. It is so good. I still think about it at least once a day. Can't wait till' August. glad that you enjoyed them.
Post a Comment