
Melissa Eichelberger, Jessica Lynch, Melissa Bateman)
Every year we get together with a group of friends to have an adults only fondue party. Andy and I always look forward to it and have a fun night of kids free fun. Unfortunately, this year Andy missed out on the fun because Drew got sick last week. Because Andy worked long hours all week, I got the opportunity to clean up all of the throw up and poo for three days. As a break for me, he stayed home with the kids and allowed me to go to fondue night alone. I was happy to get out of the house, but I did miss Andy at the party. The party was fun as always and the Batemans are always great hosts. I love our little get-togethers and love that we have stayed close throughout the years and addition of kids! (Thanks to Melissa for always taking pictures at EVERYTHING! I stole this picture from her blog.)
3 comments:
what are friends for?!
Hey Kelsey, I just stumbled across your blog! Yeah I'm so glad I found it and that you are apart of the blogging world too. Your kids are growning up and are sooo big. I have a blog, but it is private. If you let me know what your email is, I can sent you an invite. Lame...I know. (Marianne Denney from the old 1st ward)
Looks like the housewives of Saratoga Springs, maybe they will make a TV show about you guys?
Post a Comment