Disregaurd last comment! I found it on the side of you blog! :) The lame thing is is that I looked there before posting that comment --oops :)
Great idea I do have a salbury steak recipe for you I think you'll really like but don't have time to type it all in now, but you can find in on kraft.com it's really good but makes more then it says it does every time! --Julie
me again! so it's kraftfoods.com and its called country salisburys steak, and heres the link: http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/recipedetail.htm?recipe_id=94488
4 comments:
Thanks Kelsey,
Now if only you'd come MAKE the recipes for me; we'd be set!
I will check 'em out & make my list. I really need some new dinners, so I love this.
M.
Recipe blog???!!! I didn't know anything about it, where is it?
--Julie
Disregaurd last comment! I found it on the side of you blog! :) The lame thing is is that I looked there before posting that comment --oops :)
Great idea I do have a salbury steak recipe for you I think you'll really like but don't have time to type it all in now, but you can find in on kraft.com it's really good but makes more then it says it does every time!
--Julie
me again! so it's kraftfoods.com and its called country salisburys steak, and heres the link: http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/recipedetail.htm?recipe_id=94488
--Julie
Post a Comment