Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sleepless in Seattle

Last week we went to visit my sister and her family in Seattle. We drove all night long so the kids could sleep in the car...the only downfall is we got no sleep. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but 14 hours in the car is never fun. When we got there we had a ton of fun. We went boating a couple of days and visited the Seattle sights and then spent time at farm by their house and picked yummy raspberries. We had such a good time and the kids loved spending time with their cousins. It was one of the more relaxing vacations we have ever had! I also got plenty of time to finish reading Breaking Dawn which I really loved!









2 comments:

melissa said...

Glad you had fun. We haven't seen you in forever...Emma looks so grown up in that last picture. Can you check your schedule for Saturday the 23rd?

ferkyfam said...

Hey there friend! Long time, no see... Your trip looks like a lot of fun! Your kids have changed so much since the last time we got together. I have finally got brave and started a blog, so email me at red4ever29@live.com so I can invite you (yes, I am one of the paranoid ones...)