I really enjoy going to Target- especially when they have great clearance! I have been waiting for a certain toy to go on clearance and I had given up on getting it because I am unwilling to wake up and be there at 8 am and then fight other moms to get the clearance toys. Today I knew they were going to be marking down toys so I tried to get going early- well we got there around 10 am and I found the toy I wanted for 75% off! I also found birthday presents for Drew, the neighbor, and a Father's Day present for Andy (not in the toy section). I love to get great deals and it really worked out this year because I already had ideas of what I wanted to get for the kids' birthdays. So if you haven't checked out Target clearance- check it out, it's tons of fun!
3 comments:
I love target too!!! It's bad news for me though, money sucker. Congratulations on having another girl, girls are so much fun!
Don't you know you're supposed to call me when you find these great deals? My personal shopper has failed me for the first time..
Mel is a mega-bargain shopper and has been doing this Grocery Smarts thing.
I was so proud when I came home a few days ago with some boxes of Cookie Crisp that I bought for $1.83 each. She scoffed at me and said "Do you know how much those boxes of Frosted Flakes were? $.25!!"
I didn't feel so proud anymore.
Post a Comment