Friday, January 2, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!

Yes- we are expecting and we found out this morning we are having another girl. Emma was thrilled with the prospect of having a little sister and has been watching the ultrasound video all day. I am about 21 weeks along and am due in May. Hopefully I will start to feel better soon...it has been a long and hard 21 weeks so far, but we are very excited to get back into baby mode.

10 comments:

Cherish said...

Yea...a little sister! Congrats! Hope you feel better soon.

Jill May said...

What is your due date? I hit 21 weeks on Monday. I hope you start feeling better too!! I don't know how you've done it with two little ones to look after! I have been absolutely miserable and I've just got myself to worry about!

melissa said...

So glad I predicted that one! Happy baby days coming your way, and another sweet little girl to love.

Vanessa said...

When did you announce the pregnancy? I must have missed it if you posted about it. Glad you are feeling better, hope everything works out. Where's all the belly pics?! =) Good luck, can't wait to see the new little one.

Audra said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! You two make such cute kids, I can't wait to see what she will look like. Just keep in mind that the name, Audra, is pretty fantastic.

Hillary said...

Congrats you two on expecting another girl! May is a good month!

Van Cott Family said...

congrats!!! I think that its great those bound to be skinny genes wount be wasted on a boy! :)
Love you guys! and thanks for the card! Andy is hilarious such a quirky writing style!
--Julie

Aly said...

Congrats to you guys! That is so exciting! I can't believe that you guys are going to have three!
That is so much fun. YOur fam is darling.
PS I don't know if I have your email and mine is private now, so if you can't look at mine, email me your address at alyberrett@hotmail.com

Cory Reese said...

Hi guys - congrats on the new offspring!

Kauti Nicholls said...

hey congratulations Kelsey! so cool that you and haley can be preggers together :)