We spent Saturday evening with Andy's family. While the men attended General Conference the women and kids hung out and played. Andy's mother is extremely creative with the kids and always has an activity for them to do. She decided to have the kids make temples out of marshmallows. They are suppose to look like the Salt Lake City Temple, but they were made by a four year old and two year old so they more closely resemble a pile of marshmallows. It was a neat activity and kids really enjoyed it.
Emma looks like a little glamor girl in that first picture! I should by now expect for kids to keep on growing while I am gone, but I still have to marvel at how big they look! Later! --Julie
5 comments:
What a fun activity! I may have to copy that next time. I'm sure my littlest ones would eat more than they would build. But, still, fun.
I'm still feeling a bit guilty for not taking my kids to the Draper Temple open house...and here you are MAKING temples...cute!
Emma looks like a little glamor girl in that first picture! I should by now expect for kids to keep on growing while I am gone, but I still have to marvel at how big they look! Later!
--Julie
..and now for recipes, lady!
I can't believe how big your kids are! Holy smokes... Time flies...
I love the temple idea. Good enough to eat!
Post a Comment