We had a great Easter weekend with the family. We decorated eggs, went on Easter eggs hunts, and anxiously awaited the Easter Bunny. This is the first year Drew has really been into the whole idea of Easter so it was especially fun to have both of the kids excited. Drew was nervous about the Easter Bunny stealing his eggs and hiding them and asked if we could hide all of his toys before bed so the Easter Bunny wouldn't get them (moments like this make me really love being a mom).
I loved seeing your family on Saturday! (Especially having Emma and Drew help me on the Easter egg hunt!). You have an amazing family and it's humbling to know I'm related to you. Love you guys!
3 comments:
happy belated easter!!
Holy Cow! Drew is looking so much older! He looks a lot like Andy and Emma looks just like you.
I loved seeing your family on Saturday! (Especially having Emma and Drew help me on the Easter egg hunt!). You have an amazing family and it's humbling to know I'm related to you. Love you guys!
Post a Comment