
As my last little pampering before the baby comes I got together with a few friends and got Glitter Toes done on my toe nails. I have to give a disclaimer to the picture above though because they are not my toes- they are my friend Melissa's- I refuse to post a picture of 9 month pregnant very swollen toes and feet. Glitter Toes are a gel treatment they put on your toes and is suppose to last without chipping or cracking for about 6 weeks. Melissa has actually had hers for about 6 weeks and they still look good. I am horrible at keeping up on having cute toe nails all summer so I am excited to see how they last-I love them so far.
1 comment:
The dangers of a public blog are now evident.
Glad you had fun. I'll check yours out when I visit you in the hospital.
Post a Comment