Friday, May 29, 2009

Life

We have had a busy couple of weeks since Bailey was born- Emma graduated from preschool, Bailey was blessed, my parents installed new floors in my downstairs, and everyone (except me and Bailey) have been sick with horrible coughs. Here are some of the pictures from the last couple of weeks- I will add pictures of the floor later.






4 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm glad you found a moment to write! You're in my prayers - I know things must be super busy and overwhelming at times. Love ya!

ferkyfam said...

She is adorable kelsey! Congrats! I am sure you are happy to be done. I've said this before, but we should really get together sometime... :)
Also - I loved Wendy for preschool! now on to Kindergarten, right! :)

Julie said...

How gorgeous! I think she looks like Drew. By the way, we have to have the PTA budget and outline submitted by June 15th. Feeling ready to venture out yet? Let me know when you are up to it.

melissa said...

How did Emma get such ripped triceps and calfs? Check out that last pic of her arm.

Cute baby cute baby cute baby.

Melis