We went on our first camping trip last weekend. I have only been camping a couple of times and the only time in the last ten years we went camping I got sick as soon as we got there and we came home first thing in the morning...so I am new to this whole camping experience. My novice camping experience started with me not booking a camping site early enough, so the only place to go was Willard Bay, but it turned out to be perfect. We had fun at our campsite on Friday night and then spent Saturday morning at the beach where the kids had a blast. Amazingly we didn't have any bug problems and aside from the 100 degree weather we all had a blast, even Bailey was great!
Wow, the water looks pretty, I always pictured Willard looking more murky like Utah lake. Where's the dirt? Next time you go there needs to be less grass.
We love camping...I'll admit a trailer makes it a little easier with kids? It's good cheap fun, and it's always so beautiful. Good for you for venturing out!
3 comments:
You troopers. Andy, you look like a true man out there. Kelsey, where are you? OH, behind the camera like every mom.
P.S. The word verification on this one was "mating" Hmmmm...
Wow, the water looks pretty, I always pictured Willard looking more murky like Utah lake. Where's the dirt? Next time you go there needs to be less grass.
We love camping...I'll admit a trailer makes it a little easier with kids? It's good cheap fun, and it's always so beautiful. Good for you for venturing out!
Post a Comment