Emma had her first day of Kindergarten on Thursday. I have been dreading this day all summer, but am glad it finally came. Emma was dressed and ready by 7:30 am and then walked around with shoes and book bag on until it was time to leave at 12:30pm. She loved her first day of school and was so excited to go back on Friday. I am adjusting to her being gone everyday, but I guess I had better get use to it because this will be our life from now on.

5 comments:
Kelsey - I know Emma's teacher!! Melanie and I were in the same ward down at BYU (I'm not sure if she remembers me though). She is such a fun girl - very kind and selfless. I'm sure Emma will have a great year with her. Crazy she's in school now! (I love her haircut!).
Glad you made it through the first week without any major meltdowns.
It's smooth sailing from here...
What a big girl! I can't believe how quickly time goes by!
So fun! That place we went camping is the Misty River Resort.
Can you believe how fast time flies?! How fun for her to be in kindergarten. Shelby was mad that she didn't get to go because a lot of her friends were starting.
Post a Comment