We had the kids pictures done last week by our neighbor Bryn- she did a great job and I am so excited about how they turned out. This is the link to her site Bryn's Photos
WOW!!! These are great pictures! I love them! And who would have thought that your kids would be such cookie cutters of eachother! They are so adorable in each of these pictures! It seems like they all cooperated! Emma is such a little woman in these. She seems so mature! It has REALLY been too long since we have seen you! We need to AT LEAST talk more! Seems like all is well! Love Ya!
8 comments:
These are amazing Kelsey!! Your neighbor did an amazing job - although it's not like she had difficult material to work with! Your kids are beautiful!
such cute photos! I think Bailey looks way different than the pics from when she was born. I guess that's what happens as they get bigger!
Those did turn out so good. Brynn it doing an awesome job!
PS I LOVE! the baby hat.
cute, cute, cute.
Hello Andy - you have some good looking offspring.
I trust you are teaching them to:
*Be kind to others
*Change the radio station IMMEDIATELY when they hear a Celine Dion Song, and
*Never trust an opinion when it comes from Judge Judy
WOW!!! These are great pictures! I love them! And who would have thought that your kids would be such cookie cutters of eachother! They are so adorable in each of these pictures! It seems like they all cooperated! Emma is such a little woman in these. She seems so mature! It has REALLY been too long since we have seen you! We need to AT LEAST talk more! Seems like all is well! Love Ya!
Wow they are beautiful. Was fun to see Andy the other day. Sorry about your parents' house!
Post a Comment