Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Tooth Fairy Debut



Emma lost her first tooth last week. It was loose for about a week and a half and then it finally fell out when she was eating watermelon at the Bees game. She was so excited to put it under her pillow for the tooth fairy. She had various theories as to how the tooth fairy would come to get her tooth, but settled on the tooth fairy using her magic wand to lift her out of bed while she collected the tooth and then put her back down when she was finished. The tooth fairy didn't disappoint and Emma woke up the next morning to a note from the tooth fairy and a dollar bill (I fear inflation has gotten to the tooth fairy because I know I generally got a quarter!).

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I love her hair! She is way to young to be losing teeth. My niece lost them when she was 3. Crazy huh!

melissa said...

What?! We have to deal with loose teeth already? I thought we were a good year away from that.

Now come the ever-too-large adult teeth. Hate that stage. I always looked really awkward, hopefully my kids don't inherit my large, crooked teeth.

Amy Davis said...

When Kira lost her first tooth she was terrified of someone creeping into her room at night and putting something under her pillow. Do we live in a scary world or what? (To be fair, she was only 3 when she lost her first tooth). Emma is adorable! We should have her over sometime to play with Kate. :)