Wednesday, October 14, 2009

P90X!!!


Andy and I have started the P90X workout system. It is a 90 day extreme workout. It takes about one to one and half hours a day and it is kicking our butts right now. Hopefully soon we will actually be able to get through a full workout and start feeling healthier- until then we will just suffer.

4 comments:

melissa said...

So....nachos, ice cream, and cookies this weekend?

Kidding!

I guess this just means that when you come to our house on Saturday night, you'll have to bring dinner with you! I mean, it's just for the good of your workout...not that I don't want to cook.

Vanessa said...

Jon did pretty good on it. I didn't like it--I just don't like video workouts, not motivating to me and it gets repititious. It will work if you stick to it and are diligent. Good luck.

Unknown said...

You guys work out?! Suckers. Lauren loves squeezing my muscle-free body. Its like a roll of Charmin without the cardboard middle.:)

Our Fam said...

Brandan and I do the P90X too. It has been so nice to workout togethere. Its hard to balance a family and make time for eachother, we work out and visit. Multitasking! Now if only Tony Horton wasnt such a dork.