We just got our family pictures done and I am so pleased with how they turned out. Bryn does such a great job- if anyone in Utah needs pictures I definitely recommend using her!
Wow!! you guys had some great picts Way to go! great outfits, and poses, I need some too! But have such trouble with outfits! Anyway I hope to be getting a Christmas card from you guys! You look smokin hot by the way! --Julie
Oh, how I need a Christmas card family photo. I'm stressed aobu that. May just scratch that this year. I'm fat, have nothing to wear, and it's sooooo cold outside for a new baby.
10 comments:
She did an awesome job. I especially like that one of you and Andy. But they are all exceptional.
Beautiful! What an adorable family!
I love the last two.
So adorable! Bryn is truly awesome!
Those look fabulous! What a beautiful family!
Wow!! you guys had some great picts Way to go! great outfits, and poses, I need some too! But have such trouble with outfits! Anyway I hope to be getting a Christmas card from you guys! You look smokin hot by the way!
--Julie
..does she give freind's friends a discount?
Oh, how I need a Christmas card family photo. I'm stressed aobu that. May just scratch that this year. I'm fat, have nothing to wear, and it's sooooo cold outside for a new baby.
Woe is me.
did I spell about wrong?
I'd love my three boys on that old car when they can all sit...
Man...I wish I had your figure, you look great in that outfit. Beautiful pictures
I love them all Kelsey!
Post a Comment