We have been home from Disneyland for a month now, but since I am still wishing I was there I thought I would write about it in an effort to prolong the experience. We had an amazing time at Disneyland. We stayed right next to the park and were able to come and go as we pleased. The kids loved all of the rides. Emma was such a dare devil- she loved all of the big rides (except Tower of Terror- she didn't have much of a reaction but after getting off she calmly said she would not like to go on that one ever again). She loved Splash Mountain and got to ride on it 4 times- in fact the kids did every ride at least twice if not more. The weather was perfect and even Bailey had fun. We used a program called RideMax to plan our trip and get around waiting in lines. It was great and made it so that we rarely waited in lines for anything. I would highly recommend it to anyone heading to Disneyland or DisneyWorld.
Meeting Trey!
9 years ago
2 comments:
Is that your phone number on the kids arms? If yes, how come Andy doesn't have it on his?
Dave- you must have amazing eye sight to notice that- yes it was in case they got lost. Andy did get lost a couple of times, but he managed to find his way back.
Post a Comment