Monday, February 25, 2008

TAGGED

Kauti Nicholls tagged me and so here is some insight into my life:

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they are tagged.

10 years ago I was: 14 (Don't worry- I realize how young I am and that I already have two kids!) Ten years ago I was a sophomore at Lassiter High School in Marietta, GA and was so wrapped up in high school drama I don't even like to think about it.

5 things on my to do list today:
1) Clean the house
2) Get Emma registered for Preschool
3) Reorganize all of our paperwork and bills
4) Make reminders calls for our Neighborhood Watch Meeting
5) Read "The Wedding" by Nicholas Sparks

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
Hire a maid and a nanny- not a nanny who took care of my kids all the time, but one that could be around for when I need to run to the store to get milk so I don't have to drag my kids to store for what should be a 10 minute trip but turns into an hour fiasco. Maybe I should just hire someone to run my errands for me- a personal assistant would be nice- I wouldn't have to do the frustrating stuff. I would buy a nice house with a guest house for friends and family who need somewhere to live for a little while. It would have been so nice to live in someone's guest house while we were in college and working two jobs each. In fact, it would be nice to live in a guest house now and save some money. I would get my hubbie great Christmas and birthday presents like "real" people do- like Jazz season tickets or BYU tickets. I would definitely live somewhere warm!

3 of my bad habits:
1) Letting the kids sneak into bed with us during the night.
2) Procrastinating.
3) Laziness.

5 places I've lived:
1) Utah (Mountain Green)
2) Virginia (D.C. area)
3) Georgia (Marietta)
4) Utah (Provo)
5) Utah (Saratoga Springs)

5 jobs I've had:
1) Grocery Store Cashier
2) Life Guard
3) Nanny
4) Activities Coordinator at BYU
5) Saratoga Springs Historian (Current)

Something most people don't know about me:
I can get rather crazy when talked into it. When Haley (my sister and I) and I were 17 and 18 we would get out the video camera and make videos of ourselves singing and dancing to songs. I love to just let loose and sing at the top of my lungs- sometimes this scares Emma a little. Haley use to be able to talk me into doing just about anything so I was always a little more crazy and hyper with her- I bet she could still talk me into anything.

I tag Kristen, Audra, Melissa, and Julie.

3 comments:

melissa said...

Oh boy...I worried this tagging business was coming.

And singing at the top of your lungs isn't the craziest thing I've heard you do...

Nichole Bruce said...

I was doing a little blog stalking and found yours!! How are you? Drew is SO big!! Braxton saw a picture of Emma and asked to go and play. If you want to do an play date let me know!!

j,d and little b said...

hi Kelsey! I don't know if you remember me... Jonna Fitzgerald from your old ward in Jonna. I just saw you blog from Camille's then Michelle's...Just wanted to drop a note and say hello! Looks like you guys are having fun in Utah!