Friday, April 11, 2008

Swim and Dance

Emma is getting to the age that I think she would enjoy doing some recreational classes. I really want her to take swim lessons this summer because I love the water and want her to be comfortable, but I am not sure where to put her and possibly Drew as well. I have looked into the Legacy Center by our house, but I have not been impressed with their other programs for children so I would like to explore other options as well. I know some of you who read my blog have older children and probably know more of the options available. If anyone knows someone who teaches swim lessons or a place they have been to in the past please let me know. I am also in search of either a dance studio or a gymnastics place. I would appreciate any suggestions!!!

2 comments:

melissa said...

Little Gym has some really fun, cute classes. I took Bentley there for hers & was really impressed with all of it. But, you're probably in my boat, and won't find one by your house.

I wanted to sign Ty right up for their baby classes. But, I must say, the little girls were to die for in that class. So cute, and the instructors were fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Hey we should all get together and play games or go on a date. We are all drifting apart.
Mike