Emma and Drew's birthdays are three days apart so we have had a busy July. We celebrated the kids' birthdays by spending the day at Chuck E Cheese, Seven Peaks Waterpark, and then on to IHOP for a late dinner. It was a lot of fun to have the whole day to spend together as a family doing fun things. The kids had birthday parties the following weekend with friends and family. I was exhausted by the end of it all. No more kids in July!
Meeting Trey!
9 years ago
4 comments:
Hey Kelsey, I'm not sure if I left a comment on a much older post. If not, I had EVERY intention of doing so to let you know that I found your blog. Anyway, great pictures of the kids and bless you for having your children 3 days apart. Mine were a month and that's too close for me!!! I'm going private soon, check out the blog to get details. And the parachute activity was always my favorite in elementary school. =)
HAPPy BirthdAy To YOu! HAppy BiRthdAY to YOU!!! HAPpy laTE BirtHDAy DREw and EmmA....HappY BiRThdaY To yOU!!!!
Love the Eichelberger family.
What a fun day for all of you! Ty and Alyssa are 4 days apart and it really is an exhausting time! Hope you are recovered.
Happy Birthday Drew and Emma!
Such a fun and exhausting week! Happy Birthday Emma and Drew!!! Good Luck planning the next kids to NOT be born in July!
Post a Comment