We went to a lab to get some blood work done and afterwards I thanked Emma for being a good girl at the doctor's office. She proceeded to clarify for me the difference between the lab and the doctor's office by telling me: "That's not a doctor's office, that is just an office where everyone is a doctor." She brings a lot of clarity to my life.
Today Emma picked up a rollie pollie and put it on her arm. The bug started to crawl around her arm when she promptly started to plead with it saying, "Please don't crawl on my face, please don't crawl on my face."
Meeting Trey!
9 years ago
1 comment:
So cute. Kids say the funniest things sometimes.
Rollie Pollie? I seriously haven't heard that. Must be a southern thing. I'm guessing that is a potatoe bug?
By the way! We just opened our new game to play, and are missing a bunch of pieces. Arghhhhh...
Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment