Andy and I celebrated our sixth anniversary. We got dressed up all fancy and went to The Chef's Table and spent about a month's worth of groceries on dinner and then picked up a new game for the family before heading home and watching a movie. We had a lot of fun. Six years really isn't very long. It seems like just yesterday when we were getting married and getting settled in to our first apartment. We have been so blessed to have a great marriage and family. Andy is my best friend and I feel so safe, comfortable, loved, appreciated, and blessed when I am with him. I Love You Andy! Here are some of the pictures from our the last six years:

6 comments:
I can't believe you have been married for six years! You have a gorgeous family.
What fun pictures! It is fun to see your family grow and to see you so happy! Happy Anniversary you guys!
Happy anniversary guys. That couch looks familiar.
Well you're a charming little couple, to be sure. Congrats on 6 great years! (I'm assuming they were all great...)
Awe! way to go Andy! and congratulations guys! next time come celebrate with a family vacation to AZ, I'll even watch your kids one night so you can go out! :)
--Julie
Congratulations. Anniversaries are a great time to reflect on the great blessings you have. The pictures are great.
Post a Comment