Saturday, April 18, 2009

Zoo Day

We took a family trip to the zoo this afternoon. It was a beautiful day (finally after a week of snow and cold weather), the animals were great and the kids loved every minute. We finished off the day by showing Emma East High School (Troy and Gabriella's school in High School Musical when it was filmed in Utah) and heading out to dinner at Famous Dave's BBQ.




3 comments:

melissa said...

We've been excited to get our zoo pass again. hopefully by May or June....

Thanks for not iniviting us. Really.

Shannon said...

Such cute pictures Kelsey! I can't get enough of this incredible weather!

*Did you hear Eden had her baby?!

Jeff said...

I once went to the zoo for a school field trip. I watched a grizzly bear poop and I've been scarred for life since. I hope your zoo experience was more fulfilling than mine.