Thursday, May 14, 2009

Welcome Baby Bailey!

Bailey Ann Watson
6 lbs. 7 oz.
19 inches long





15 comments:

Becky said...

Congratulations! She looks a lot like Emma!

melissa said...

She's beautiful. And you look great. So excited for your little family of 5. Can't wait to meet Bailey, thanks for getting some pictures up!

Eden said...

Congratulations...she is adorable! Love ya guys!

Julie said...

Congrats on your new addition! How do you look so good in the hospital, Kelsey?

Lauren F. said...

Emma looks so excited in that picture. Love it! Congrats you guys!

Kristen said...

So cute! She looks like Emma.

Shannon said...

HOORAY! Congratulations! I agree that she has Emma's eyes. I love how excited Emma is too. They are going to be great friends, I just know it.

Heidi said...

Congrats! She is a doll, and you look amazing. You aren't even swollen, not fair! Some girls have all the luck=)

Van Cott Family said...

Yeah! way to go! you look like you're ready to go home fro the hospital in your pre pregnancy jeans! Good luck with 3!
--Jule

Aly said...

She is so beautiful! Wow such a pretty baby. Congrats you guys!!

Audra said...

I'm so excited for you guys! She's beautiful! Congratulations!

melissa said...

..hey guys, more pictures for us who are sick and can't see her in person!

I've decided she looks like Emma with Drew's hairline.

Vanessa said...

She's so alert and bright eyed! Very beautiful, job well done you two! :)

Jill May said...

Congratulations Kelsey! You look great! I sure didn't look that good! Bailey is beautiful! I wish you guys the best.

The Magic Family said...

Congrats on little miss Bailey! We love that name and may still use it if we have another girl! She si beautiful and she looks just like your other kids to me! Let us know when you are up to getting together!