I can't pass up an opportunity to get my kids new clothes and Easter is always the perfect excuse. I use to love going to find a new Easter dress with my mom each year and so I had fun spending time with Emma shopping for them this year. We also had fun dying eggs with the kids. I am only posting this last picture because I tried a new egg coloring method that ended up being fun. I found tie dyed eggs on Martha Stewart's website and tried it with these eggs. This is a first attempt so they weren't the best, but by next year I will be a pro. You take silk ties and cut them up and wrap up your eggs in them. You then wrap the egg and tie in white fabric, tie it up with a twisty tie and boil the raw eggs in vinegar water while wrapped. The coloring from the tie transfers to the eggs. It was a fun and easy project for Easter.
Oh my gosh Kels and Andy...your little family is too cute! SERIOUSly!! I'm still back in the, you have a family?!?! phase with you guys. where did time go?
2 comments:
I never made it to DI for the ties. I'll have to buy some before next easter.
Cute Easter clothes!
Oh my gosh Kels and Andy...your little family is too cute! SERIOUSly!! I'm still back in the, you have a family?!?! phase with you guys. where did time go?
Post a Comment